Please Allow 7 - 14 days for Delivery
- Mainland UK Deliveries (exc. Scottish Highlands codes below).
- Offshore UK (inc Scottish Highlands) - Includes Northern Ireland, IOM, IoW, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Offshore Islands of Scotland
- Europe-wide deliveries including France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Greece & more....
- Collect from Store Option
Delivery Charges for Mainland UK (Exc. Scot. Highlands). We only use reputable overnight carriers with a 'signed for' service. Please see carriage charges when you place your order.
Scottish Highlands & Islands: If your town/county is not shown in the dropdown county list or you have reside within any of the following areas, please select 'Offshore UK inc. Scottish Highlands' Option when you checkout. If you choose the wrong option, this will result in a delay in sending out your order.
Scottish Highlands & Islands Postcodes include: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50. HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3. Counties include Aberdeen, Nairnshire, Moray, Banff, Sutherland, Caithness, Ross and Cromarty, Inverness-shire, Bute.
Northern Ireland, IoM, IoW, Channel Islands, Scilly, Offshore Islands of Scotland: The carriage shown at checkout is what we are charged by our overnight carriers to your area. If you require a very small and lightweight item (such as a special nut, bolt or gasket) we may be able to send on special delivery post - please contact us by phone or email.
Bulk & Heavy Items: Trailers and larger items are priced separately. Please add to your cart to see the carriage charges for heavy and bulky items. Trailers are supplied assembled unless otherwise stated. The cost for trailer delivery is stated on the trailer cover page. Apache Trailers can also be collected with 48 hours notice.
Carrier Delivery: Please allow up 7 - 14 working days. If your order is placed after 3pm on a working day, it will be classed as placed the following working day and despatched accordingly. All goods must be signed for upon delivery.
Collect from Store: Please note this is not available due to the location of our warehouse.
Prices are shown including VAT. However, the VAT element will be shown separately on the final invoice.
International Orders: For overseas customers - the shipping cost for your country will be shown at checkout. If it does not, please contact us by email or telephone.
We can ship goods around the world. At checkout, the international shipping charge will be shown. If there is no shipping shown to your area/region, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you have shipping cost and details separately. You can leave your items in your shopping cart and they will remain in your cart until you have completed your purchase.
Delivery Times: Delivery times vary depending on which items you wish to purchase and stock availability. Please see individual listings for delivery times which are usually 7 - 14 days unless otherwise stated on the product listing.
IMPORTANT VAT INFORMATION
UK VAT/Sales Tax at the current rate is included for ALL sales/orders wherever they are going. We are obliged to charge VAT on all orders within the EU - UNLESS you have a VAT code - in which case - you need to put this VAT number AND your 2 digit country code - in the 'comments' box when you checkout. This then enables us to refund any VAT charged after you have completed your purchase.
Please note this applies to the Channel Islands as well as other overseas customers, without this VAT code on your actual order/invoice we will be charged UK VAT - so if you do not add this at the time of placing your order, we cannot refund you. This is not our rule, but UK VAT regulations. We hope you understand this.
- Please ensure the goods you wish to return are within the scope of the returns procedure below.
- If, within 14 days of receipt of your goods you need to return any items - please follow this procedure for a speedy resolution
- You can find and download a 'Returns Form' from - www.apachequads.com/technical-parts.php
- Complete the Returns Form. Secure the product(s) in the original packaging together with the returns form, copy of the delivery note with your details on it.
- For your protection - we suggest you insure the package for the full amount of the goods. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for items lost or damaged whilst in transit.
Conditions of Return:
Returns are simple - but subject to certain rules:
- Electrical Items or Service Items cannot be returned: These include: batteries, chargers, cdi units, cdi assemblies, starter relays, magnetos, ignition coils, brake pads, tyres, spark plugs, starter motors, chains etc.,
- You shall be liable for the cost incurred in returning the products to us and we shall not be obliged to accept any product returned if such costs have not been paid in full.
- Each item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent - unused, unworn, undamaged.
- Damaged goods due to your negligence will not be accepted for refund
- The goods must be returned for refund within 14 days from the date of invoice/despatch to you.
Subject to the conditions above, we will refund the full cost of the item less the carriage and 10% re-stocking charge. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase. All requests will be processed after we have inspected and verified the condition of the products. Returns take around 7 business days to process upon receipt of the item.